Saturday, August 9, 2008

Shorter than window,,,,, at Uslapur Railway Quater no. 3/3

One interesting fact I remember and want to share, is the height of mine was once so shorter that I could not see outside of our house from my window. I remember my brother and mother are standing in front of the window and my father sitting in the bed inside the room but almost straight to the window. They all are able to see outside but not me. But I can see the top of three tall nilgiri (eucalyptus) trees which are near the Uslapur Railway Station Building. These trees are so tall, that, though I was shorter than the base of window, still I can see their top. Also I used to jump frequently to see the outside. By that I can get a glimpse outside. Also I used to stand on the window base holding the rods in the windows.

No comments: