Monday, August 11, 2008

My friends: Mohan

Lets start from the begining. (I will try to write in detail for more and more persons)





My neighbour boy Mohan is always a good companion to me. We are neighbours since my father posted at Uslapur someabout in the year 1981. Mohans father came to Uslapur somewhat 2 or 3 months later. In 1981 I was 4 years and Mohan was 2. So we are "Langotia Yaar" (in hindi) it means the friends since very young age at which one learns to wear minimum clothes.





As i was 2 years older than him, i always used to be his tutor in every thing, every thing one would learn for the first time. He still lives in Bilaspur.



Many things in an uprising age, he used to know from me. Times when I used to tell about sex he used to got astonished and said" huh! how is this possible". I wonder if he remember those things, how will he feel.



Many many times we used to go to city by only one bicycle. The half way, I has to ride and the other half he does so. It also saves One Rupee for parking cycles. On summer days when schools were off, we used to play hide & seek (Hindi: Res-tip) in the evening. If the evening were dark, it makes our game more entertaining. Also one ningt followed by few other nights, we went to agricultural farm located in back of our row of quarters, to steal mangoes (raw mangoes), and papayas. Within three or four nights, we gave the tree much relief by reducing the weight of the mangoes. Thanx to us.

I last went to Bilapur on Mohan's marriage. One thing I would like to mention that Mohan booked AC car to go to girls house and has wish to bring the bride by AC car in hot days. As per the set, he has to return by night from girls house. But there the programme changed and they had to return by next day morning. By that the car driver said he has been hired by another customer for the next day, and if they are not returning that night, the driver has to return by any way. This lead to some argument, but the only result was that the wish of bringing new bride by AC car remain unfulfilled.

No comments: