Friday, August 15, 2008

My friend: ABDUL

My friendship with Abdul has to be described by a pic.




The graph represents that at earlier times we were much apart. But all of sudden we became closer and still so close. The incident which makes us close is as such. Once he came to Kolkata for any examination for a job. That time he came to my house and passed one evening and following day with me. Since then he is very very closer to me. I would also like to mention that we were in same school from standard III till XII. Then another 12 year passed after our schools, and then one day he came to Kolkata and the closeness is represented by the lines above. (Abdul's image above).

Once about the same thought, I told to my very close friend Shailendra that now Abdul is so closer to me and I think of Abdul before Shailendra's. (I would like to mention that Shailendra is such a good friend, that I always seek him for any thing.)

I feel the reason of us not being close due to distance of our residence. I resided at Uslapur and he at SECL colony (South Eastern Coalfields Limited) where his father worked atleast 12 kms. apart. Also in class we were not on same bench. On school days, he was always taller and I was shorter, so I sat on 2nd or 3rd bench from front, and he from the last.

Abdul is very good in habits. He never smoked nor taken any drinks and surely a virgin. Among other friends we can give example of him, that he is true. He is very gentle.

He has fascination of electronic goods, mobiles, cds dvds etc., and purchases some cd/dvds at intervals. He explained me about 5.1 channel sound output, digital images.

He is the one, who sends me most sms (the most means about 3 to 4 a month, or even less). His classic jokes generally related to sex are good. One incident about sms I remember that I sent a sms joke from rediff bol to his mobile. But he could not recognize me with my rediff bol id, and after few days I received the same sms from his mobile to my mobile. I immediately called him and asked from where he got the sms. He said" don't know from where/whom I received, but as it is a good one I forwarded to other friends". Then I told that I sent him that one from rediff, he laughed and so I.

Similar incident, once I received an sms from him on friendship day at about 11.30 p.m. I recognised the sms from his number and didnot add his name in the content. On the next morning, I received the same message from another friend Sunil Gupta, the exact message, but at last the name was includec and the name was Abdul. I realised that the sms was sent by Abdul to Sunil Gupta, and at that time he added his name and without checking , Sunil forwarded to me. Again we taled and laughed.

No comments: